Novotel Century Hong Kong (and hereinafter referred as “the hotel”) will collect the personal data from various sources of data subject (person). We respect personal data and are committed to implementing and complying with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region as well as applicable local laws.
How do we use it?
Plan and purchase hotel accommodations, F&B services, events & catering services, spa services or any kind of services provided by Novotel Century Hong Kong or on our behalf
• For payment purposes for any services, products and/or facilities, including verification of credit card details with third parties
• Marketing and communications with you in relation to the products and services offered by Novotel Century Hong Kong, our strategic marketing partners, and other trusted third parties (direct marketing)
• Enter visitor’s email in our promotions or sweepstakes (direct marketing)
• Send marketing communications or surveys to visitors (direct marketing)
• Respond to visitor’s questions or suggestions
• Improve service quality and hotel experience
• Improve the effectiveness of our websites
Transfer of personal data
The personal data collected may be disclosed to our agents, contractors, or third-party service providers who provide services to us in connection with the processing of the personal data on our behalf for the purposes (or any directly related purpose) outlined above.
Access and correction of personal data
You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please e-mail
In deciding whether or not to join such lists, electronic direct mails will provide an opt-out link as “Unsubscribe instantly” allowing you to choose not to participate in hotel lists and future online marketing. Please note that they are only used for internal research, Hotel purposes or in joint promotions with a Hotel partner. Hotel will not sell or rent any of guests’ personal information with any other party, nor use it for unapproved commercial purposes. You may request to be removed from our lists at any time. All emails distributed to our lists will contain easy, online access to unsubscribe.
Permission for Use
238 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai
Tel: (+852) 2598 8888
Fax: (+852) 2598 8866